12.12.2005

Untitled

I haven't been up to a whole lot; hence, the lack of posts here. Just counting down to redeployment. I have 19 days before he's to start heading home! ^_^

I went with another mom from Scouts to take boys to see "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" on Saturday. That movie was awesome!! I don't remember the book from childhood, so I can't tell you how closely it sticks to the original story. But man they did a great job! I could go on and on about this movie, but to shorten it I'll just say that every one in our group liked it! We ranged from a 5 year old boy to a 15 year old girl to two grown women. Although I hate to admit it, I really liked the witch in all her evil glory. The woman who played her did an excellent job at being badass! "I'm not going to sniff it, if that's what you want!" lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home