12.01.2005

So it begins...

I started my countdown to my husbands return today. :D He is scheduled to leave on Dec. 31. Yes, that could, and probably will, change but I have to have something to look forward to. So as of today I have 30 days!

I am in a nasty funk of depression right now. I have cried at least once a day each day for the last week and a half. I am withdrawn and bummed. That's the main reason why I started the countdown. I know better than to count on anything the Army says, but I really need it right now.

Oh, on a lighter note... I am a total dumbass! Ok, you know I have my lip pierced, right? Well lately I've been wearing a captive ring in it. Last night the ball fell out so I grabbed out the old pliers to tighten the ring around a new, smaller ball. Well I was giving the pliers a good squeeze when the ball pops out flying across the bathroom. The pliers clamped down on my lip leaving a nasty blood blister in the center of my bottom lip. The pain was so bad it made me nauseous. You know, I've always heard guys saying that when they get kicked in the balls real hard it makes them sick to their stomach. I just thought that was them being all dramatic and stuff. Man, that crap really can happen. I truly felt that I was going to throw up. It took everything in me to not cry out. I am including a pic for your viewing pleasure...