10.22.2005

Yay yay yay! My son's football team won their game today! The score was 53-27. Now, that's some football right there! The boys were all playing so well, they definitely deserved this win. I think they only got two or three penalties, rather than their usual seven or more. I was so proud of my son, he is finally getting the hang of it. He made three tackles today!! With one of them the kid had barely been able to pass the line of scrimage before he got him. *does mama pride dance*

I haven't been blogging much lately, if at all. I'm just not feeling like it. I've even stopped reading other blogs. I guess the whole newness of it wore off. I don't feel the need to come on here and tell about everything that happened that day. Not that I have much to talk about other than football, soccer, scouts and missing my man. I guess all the months of him being gone is just now catching up to me. I've been stressed, grumpy, fighting with my friends and just miserable to be around. Hell, half the time I hate being around myself. And nobody wants to read about that so I've been sparing anyone who happens upon my blog.

I talked to one of my friends yesterday and she was telling me about some pictures she got from her husband in Iraq. He sent her some film and told her to get it developed. One roll had pictures of her husband, my husband and three other guys. There are different pics of them hanging out and stuff I guess. But one of them is a little disturbing and I'm a little concerned. It's a picture of one of the five of them with their little dude hanging out. She says she doesn't know whose it is but is pretty certain it's not her husbands. So I am hoping and praying that one of my best friends does not have a picture of my husbands penis!! I will be one ticked off wife if so. I mean, how would he like if I had her take a picture of my boobs, send it to her husband and then have him showing it off to his friends only to have my husband see it and say "Hey, that's my wifes tits you're staring at, ass!"? Jealous much? Oh yeah, I'm jealous; and the thought of one of my friends having a picture like that of my husband chills my blood. I don't know whether I should ask to see the pic so I can see if it's him or not or whether I should just forget about it and feel that I'm better off not knowing. I'll have to think on this one for a couple of days.

I have a headache and a sunburn from the game. So I think I am going to lay down and see if I can get my head to stop hurting. Then I might take the boys up to Savannah tonight and walk around River Street to see if there's any live music playing. So I guess I'll blog more later. Have a good day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home