11.17.2005

Yeah So...

I keep forgetting about this thing. It's amazing with as addicted as I was that I have completely forgotten it's here. I also don't have that much to blog about lately other than whining about crap going on with me.

The latest news on Ray is that he'll be home the first week of January. ^_^ Woohoo! Can I even put into words how excited I am?!

Tonight was the last football practice. Saturday is their last game. I heard tonight that they are in 3rd place...not too bad for a group of first-timers who started out losing their first few games. They whooped up on the team they played Tuesday. It was so cool b/c that team beat them when they played here, and one of the dads was really rude. Hahahahaha! My son is nervous about their game Saturday. It's against the other team on post, his team has lost to them twice already. His best friend is on that team too. So I'm sure he's been subjected to all kinds of smack-talking. It would be really good for the boys to win this one. Keep your fingers crossed for them.

Well, that's about all I have for now. I'm kinda boring lately. I'll have to think of something more to write about. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home