12.06.2005

"Friendship"

I have kept my mouth closed about this for a couple of weeks but now I need to vent.  One of my “friends” is pissed at me.  Actually I think pissed is an understatement.  She no longer calls me, answers my phone calls, doesn’t email me and has changed her Yahoo status to being always offline to me.  Now, I don’t know about you, but to me that signals the end of a friendship.  All because I griped at her about driving her crazy ass to the hospital herself when she was really sick.  She said she didn’t want to put anyone out by having them drive her to the hospital, which is about a mile down the road from where we live.  But she has asked me to drive her to Savannah, which is an hour away.  I just didn’t get her thinking on this one. o_O  Well I made the unthinkable mistake of pointing that out to her.  She has ended our friendship over something this silly and small.  The only thing I can think is she didn’t think much of me to start with.
She posted a question on her blog earlier, needing advice.  I commented but put “not that you care what I have to say, I’m just trying to help.”  She then made another post titled “To Whom It May Concern” and then went on about not being mad at “anyone.”  This just cements it in my eyes that this friendship has ended.  
I’m really bummed about this.  Not only did I lose a friend, but my husband is going to miss out on hanging out with his friend, her husband, and my sons are losing a friend as well.  It’s a shame it came down to this…

2 Comments:

Blogger UberGoober said...

and so it shall be, My wife had a similar experience. Although I have no desire to hang out with her husband. Can't we all just get along?

Happy Holidays :)

12/07/2005 10:12 AM  
Blogger April May said...

aww i am sorry to hear that happened :(

12/10/2005 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home