10.12.2005

That was weird

I just had to talk about this crazy dream I had. Me and some guy (I don't know who he is) were in Baghdad. I don't know why we were in Baghdad. We're walking around and commenting on how clean all the non-Iraqi people are, as if they were all freshly showered. Then we come across this building that looks like a deserted factory. We go in to take a look around and it's an old dry cleaner. There are all kinds of washing machines and other equipment in there, but it's all very old, probably 50's or 60's era. We are talking about how neat it would be to get the old place up and running again when Lucille Ball walks out of somewhere and comes up to us. Yes, I said Lucille Ball, from back in her I Love Lucy days. She tells us that this is her laundry but that it closed down some time ago. She gives a tour of the old place and we're all talking. We convince her to fix it up and go into business again. While we are talking we hear a bus pull up outside. We go to check it out and it's a bus full of Lucy impersonators, like in that movie Rat Race. (Why would there be a busload of Lucy impersonators in Baghdad???) We all go out and greet the Lucys and show them around. Finally Lucy tells them all that she's the real deal but they don't believe her. We just roll our eyes as they get back on their bus and drive away. As they drive off my dream ends.
o_O What kind of crazy dream is this?! I don't usually remember the dreams I have but when I do they are always something crazy like this.
Ray always laughs at me and calls me a jackass or some other such endearment when I tell him my dreams. I hope he's able to come on and read this because I will have forgotten it by the time I talk to him again. Although I doubt he'll be coming on soon. He's been tasked to pull security for all that election stuff going on in Baghdad in case things get ugly. *rolls eyes* As if it won't get ugly over there during this. From what he's told me in the past of things they've done, this one sounds like it's going to be the most dangerous. That scares me! He is so close to coming home, only a few more months. I wish this last part of his tour could be a cakewalk. I'm sure every person with a family member there wishes the same thing though. lol Oh well, I know my husband is going to be just fine, he's too stubborn to die, he wants to stick around to make my life miserable. ^_^ God, I love that man! (For those couple of people who read my blog and only think the worst of me, you know who you are, he and I talk like that about each other all the time. It's a joke, so get off your high horse and quit your huffing!)

*I forgot to tell you that my son's team won their football game last night! 39-0 Woo-hoo! They are now 2-3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home