10.07.2005

Long Time, No Post

Yes, I've been absent for some time. I've been busy and tired and all that junk. I am constantly on the run now. But, thankfully, I only have one more month of sports. Both soccer and football are ending in November.

I do have some news though. I took in a stray kitten!

Ok, is she not the cutest thing you've ever laid eyes on?! She was out in the rain under my carport Wednesday. I saw her and pet her and then went on my way. When I came home a little while later she was gone. I went to leave again to pick up the little one from school and she came running up the stairs as I was walking out the door. At this point I decided that if she was still there when I got home I was taking her in. She was waiting for me at my door!! She is so skinny, she is obviously a stray, and if not then her owners took terrible care of her and don't deserve to have her anyway. So I've named her, Kali, and made a vet appointment for her. She is officially mine.
Well, my pet-hating husband is not too thrilled about her. He called yesterday to wish son#1 a happy birthday. So I told him about the new kitten. Well, I guess maybe I should have put it to him a different way... It probably wasn't smart to tell a man who has been in Iraq for 9 months that "we have a new addition to the family." Either way, he's not thrilled. He told me, "No more animals!" Hahaha!

Well that's all for now. I'll think of something else and come back later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Des said...

Wow! One man willing to kill another for me... I like the sound of that. :D

Yes, B.O.B.I., I am not always the brightest person when I open my mouth to speak. I get diarrhea of the mouth quite often.

10/08/2005 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home