9.13.2005

Well, the birthday party was a total bust! Only one of his friends came, and that's only because her mom is one of my closest friends here. Another one of my friends came with her two daughters and that was it. Seriously! And of the 6 other kids that were invited but didn't show only one parent called to tell me they weren't and why. Luckily my son didn't seem to care, and thankfully I didn't invest a whole lot of time and money into this party. Otherwise there would have been some snobby bitches getting an earful Monday.
I drove one of my friends around furniture shopping today. It was so much fun! And I'm not the one getting the furniture! lol I just like to look, and drool over the stuff I won't have anytime soon because of my ever present expensive taste. Grr! We're going to Savannah tomorrow to look some more. I love going to Savannah, but with it being an hour away I don't head up that way all that often. It will be even nicer going without the kids. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

These things are always a pain to plan, and I hate it when people don't show up. Glad your kid was able to roll w/ the punches! It's a good quality in life, hope he keeps it!

I've passed thru Savannah a few times, it looked quite nice, if not a bit on the busy side.

9/13/2005 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home