8.31.2005

Gas Insanity!

I'm driving through town today and decide to look at gas prices as I do, since I need to fill up. Holy shit! The Shell station was selling their gas for $3.00/gallon and the BP right across the street was selling for $2.89/gallon. O_O Well, this is what I have to say: Fuck you Shell and Screw you BP! I got gas on post for $2.57/gallon, so take your insanely priced gas and shove it up your ass!!!! Praise all that is holy that I drive a Corolla. I used to hate it, it doesn't really fit me. I should be driving something sporty or a cute convertible. But now am I thankful for my little economy car! Woo-hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger April May said...

Fuck i wish it was 2.57 a gallon here why don't we try 3.29 a gallon and its supposed to go fucking higher. FUCK FUCK FUCK lmao

8/31/2005 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home