8.19.2005

Back to Bloggin'

All right, well after the drama that unfolded on my blog last week I took a little break. I had actually decided to take down my blog completely but just opted to change some things about it. So, I have it done now so nobody can post comments. That's no fun, I know, but I am not subjecting myself to some spiteful, spineless person who feels my public online journal is the place to spew their hatred.
I like blogging because it gives me the chance to talk to others when I'm feeling lonely sitting in this house with no other adult interaction. Yes, I have my sons and believe me they keep me hopping, but it's not the same as having another grown up to talk to. Now that the internet situation in my husbands camp has changed we no longer get to chat each day or even every couple of days. It's a much more lonely existence without him. He really is my other half. He makes me laugh all the time. He has the most warped sense of humor and it often worries me that I laugh at the things he says. lol That just made me think of one of the things I really miss about him...celebrity spotting! He is soooo bad about pointing out when a person looks like somebody else. He can almost always compare a person to a celebrity of some sort. And some of them are freaking funny and so true. Or seeing someone walking around like
this and saying "1987 called, they want their hair back." It's always silly little things like that that I think of that makes me miss him.
*Lip update: Well after I posted about my lip I went to check it more closely in the mirror and saw it had a freaky lump in it. I poked at it and this nasty gloppy stuff oozed out of it. I messed with it a bit more to get all of it out. And now it's just fine and back to normal. So, it was nothing to be too concerned with, thankfully.

0 Comments:

<< Home