8.11.2005

Yippee!

Ok, I am a happy girl today! Why? Well because my shipment of my new computer speakers came in today. See, last year we bought a puppy, brought our new bundle of joy home and his first act of defiance was chewing through the wire of our computer speakers. Now, I don't mean your standard rinky-dink speakers, I'm talking mega-ass kicking, got a subwoofer to knock shit off the walls kind of speakers. We listened to the computer more than the stereo. So, needless to say Jack, the puppy, was in the doghouse for quite some time (in fact my husband still hates him for it). So in the meantime I just bought some cheap ass speakers to tide us over. The other day I was finally fed up with not having the proper amount of bass and other good sounds emitting from my cheapies. I ordered my new speakers and surprisingly they arrived today! "But Desiree', what was the first song you played to test them out?" Since you asked, I played Baby Got Back by the almighty poet Sir MixALot. And yes, I was shaking my ass off!! If anybody would have walked in they would have thought they were seeing tryouts for The Grind.
Oh, and even better I no longer have a downstairs neighbor to worry about. Bite that you stupid bitch!! Oh, sorry, I regressed back into my anger at her for a sec.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home