8.09.2005

Bleh

I didn't really feel like posting today. I'm not having the best one today. My 7-year old was tested for ADHD today and was shown to have it. I'm not really sure how to handle this. I know the stigma that goes along with it, but I don't know anything else about it. Other than they are going to medicate my baby and turn him into a zombie. I am more worried about long term effects than I am the here-and-now. Is this something he'll be cured of or will he have this his whole life? Will he live to be a successful adult? Will I want to toss him out on his crazy ass when he's a teenager? So many questions and concerns. And, of course, I am dealing with this alone thanks, yet again, to Baby Bush. Asshole! So I sent my husband a video mail so he could see and hear me going through my emotional breakdown. Why should I suffer alone when I can share it with someone suffering in Bum-Fuck-Iraq?? Hee hee! Ugh! Well I am going to scour the internet to see what all I can find out. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Des said...

I know! I watched him in the beginning and thought I'd lose my mind if I had to be the one at that monitor. I jokingly asked the therapist if it was going to give him seizures. He didn't seem to find it as funny as I did.
Thank you for your words of encouragement. I really appreciate it. :)

8/10/2005 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home