8.11.2005

Out of the Mouths of Babes...

After I pick up son#2 from preschool we were sitting around playing with Jack, the dog. When out of nowhere Jack started feeling a little frisky. So he jumps on my sons leg and starts going to town. I'm watching this trying not to laugh because my son is squealing "Jack, get off of me! Jack!" After he gets up he comes over to me and says, in a high-pitched I-can't-believe-that-just-happened-voice, "Jack put his balls on my leg!" I about died!! I'm trying to hold in my laughter as I tell him that we don't say things like that. Man, am I glad he's out of the room now so I can laugh about it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Des said...

Sex ed from the dog is a very scary thought! Especially considering I believe our dog is gay.

8/12/2005 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home