8.12.2005

Should I be concerned?

The center of my bottom lip is numb. Bad enough that I spilled Cherry Coke down the front of my shirt because of it. Quite embarrassing! Anyway, I got my lip pierced (by the way, that pic is not of me) back in April and have had no problems with it until last week. I think it's infected or something because it hurts. This morning I decided to put the original stainless steel ball in it. When I went to grab up the little baggie that I keep my piercing jewelry in I found that son#2 decided to put some water in the bag and seal it back up. So now all my jewelry smells like mildew. AND he lost the stainless steel ball that I was going to put in. This did not make for a happy morning! In place of the one I wanted to put in I put my plastic one in. I hope this helps. I've also been using the piercing solution again. I guess I'll give it another week and then, possibly, maybe, if I have to make an appointment to get it checked out. When it comes to seeing a doc I am as bad as a guy. I have to be pretty much dying before I go in.

1 Comments:

Blogger UberGoober said...

First the toe, then the lip. Be concerned.

8/12/2005 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home