8.29.2005

Quiet Weekend

So I’ve been a little lazy the past few days and haven’t posted. Give me a break! You know a girl has to have a life now and then… although that wouldn’t be me. Lol Even though I’ve been too busy to post I haven’t really been busy doing anything. Let’s see, what did I do this weekend?:
Friday: Went to CiCi’s pizza with my friend, Linda, and our kids. You would be surprised the conversations we were able to have while the boys were busy with their pizza and the cartoons on the big screen tv. o_O After that we went back to her place and hung out. She forced me (ok, not really much forcing was involved) to watch The Ring 2. Holy crap! How scary was that movie?! I think it was definitely better than the first, even if some of it was predictable. I was so scared that I moved from the overstuffed chair to the couch next to her so I could grab onto her when I jumped. Yes, I’m a scary movie wimp. I like scary, not gory.
Saturday: After getting 7 hours of sleep woke up the grumpy boys for football practice at the damn crack of dawn! Ok, so 9am isn’t really the crack of dawn, but it is for me. Watching son#1, and all the other little boys on the team, running around in their too-large white football helmets trying to tackle each other is well worth waking up so damned early. After practice we came home and went back to bed. The boys slept until about 1:30 or so. I let them play the video game I rented them for pretty much the rest of the day. Which is rare because I don’t let them play much, don’t want them turning into vegetables. I read pretty much all day, oh and played some Yohoho Puzzle Pirates too.
Sunday: We didn’t do anything, just lounged around being lazy all day. I read some more, we played some more Lego Star Wars and that’s about it.
Yes, it was a rather quiet, boring weekend, but we needed the rest after all the running we’ve done lately with football, school and scouts.

1 Comments:

Blogger UberGoober said...

LEGO STAR WARS ROCKS. I play that on my sons GameBoy. What a precious way to fry brain cells.

My wife has two kids, Our Son, and ME!

*BEAMS WITH PRIDE*

8/30/2005 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home