8.05.2005

Oh, and I added a couple of links over there on the side.
Neopets is a crazy, habit-forming games site. Um, it comes across as being a kids site, but the majority of players are over 18. You laugh now, but you can get addicted.
Another game that I recently ran across that I like is on the Slingo site, it's called Pirate's Fortune. It's mainly a time-killer thing.
And finally, I added a link to some pics of me and my family. Nothing all that great, it's not like I'm flashing my boobs or anything. O:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kay said...

Hello. I just found you thru Shanshu's site.
I like your site so far, (not that my opinion's gonna change, just that I've only gotten to a few posts...)
You're a new fav.

8/05/2005 3:45 PM  
Blogger Des said...

Yay!! Thanks!
That dude is soo funny!

8/05/2005 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home