8.02.2005

Hmm, I took this quiz I found. Um, some of it is true about me, but some of it is way off. The last part about being happy or bringing others down is definitely me. If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! But I often find myself at a loss for words. I have this belief that I get dumber with each kid I pop out. I used to be so smart! I was never at a loss for words, was always able to think fast and didn't ever have trouble thinking of what I wanted to say. Now, though, sometimes I am lucky to verbalize anything. lol
Your Hidden Talent
You are a great communicator. You have a real way with words.
You're never at a loss to explain what you mean or how you feel.
People find it easy to empathize with you, no matter what your situation.
When you're up, you make everyone happy. But when you're down, everyone suffers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home