8.05.2005

I've been going through other peoples blogs and have come to a couple of conclusions: 1. Some people have way too much drama in their lives and 2. I need to be more witty on here.
Ok, I know this married couple that both have blogs on here. They have been having their issues and everyone that knows them knows about it. Well, now thanks to blogspot the whole world now knows too. It's funny because you can see people arguing about them on their blogs! I tune in to her blog daily because it's such a soap opera! He doesn't get to update his as much since he is in Iraq.
Witty... Hm, I can't come up with anything. That's my problem, when I sit at my computer and look at the screen I automatically revert back to the old days of school when I'd have to write reports, essays and journals. So it's so hard to type and it not be just some boring account of my day. I'll have to start taking notes of my funny thoughts and adventures throughout the day so that way when I come on here I can reference my notes. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home